AXIOM STREAMLINER FATLINER
Fat bikes come in all shapes and sizes, but that doesn’t mean that Fat bike racks should do the same. We threw 80’s blueprints (that everyone else copies) out the window and designed a rack that solves heel clearance and compatibility issues that arise when trying to install traditional racks on modern bicycles. Install a Streamliner® Fatliner rack on almost any fat bike, and let your bike do the work for you.
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• High-strength steel modular feet.
• Durable anti-scratch coating.
• Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Heavy-duty center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.